• Save time (reach hundreds even thousands in a timely fashion) • Transfer live calls to scheduling manager if needed
• Maintain security [Customer data, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act,) the application is in your office]
• Get results and reports (DRS calls up to 5 times and indicates success or failed calls- ring no answer or busy)
• Reduce staff turnover (turn the hated routine of reminder calls into valuable employee service)
How does the software work?
• Using current VOIP technology (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
• Installs on an existing office computer that can access the Internet
• Makes phone calls, sends text messages and emails to patients. For example;
“This is an appointment reminder from The ABC Clinic. We are calling to remind you of an upcoming appointment with the medical professional, Sandy Healer on Monday at 7 in the morning at the Springfield office. If you cannot make this
appointment call 222‐333‐4404 to reschedule, or press any key on your telephone now.”
Why our Software?
- Return on Investment in months not years!
- Reminds patients of an appointment time, day, and the location
- Reminds patients to call and reschedule appointments so you can fill the time with last minute requests
- The average medical session is over $115 in revenue. Most professionals have about 20 appointments per day. One missed appointment a day is about $2,300 in lost revenue per month. (Just think if you miss one meeting per professional!)